fordianslip : A slip of the tongue, involving the complete and utter destruction of anything resembling the english language.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Gen LMNOP : Post ii


Watch the video

Hey everyone. I finally got a new computer which allows me to make my second post. Here is it, an animatic for my cartoon that I'm producing for Senior Year. Included are the original 30 storyboards(that haven't been altered to switch Nicole and Val's names) along with the edited rough sketch of the audio track. Mind you, no folly or music has been recorded.

This is actually going to be posted when I should actually be in my class. See, I wasn't at my computer for basically the past week and the export time took much longer than I was expecting it to for this simple animatic. I mean, it's only 30 still images and an mp3 file. It shouldn't be a 30 minute process to simply export it. But hopefully I don't run into any issues when I post it through <A xhref="http://www.blip.tv/">blip.tv</A>, the service I have and will be using to post the actual videos of this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home